Download 40+ Pages of Behavioral Psychology Research! (Totally free)
I’ve got a free downloadable guide called ‘Conversion Psychology’ that I’d like to email to you, right away.
Pretty cool right?
It contains 40+ pages of psychology studies that offer some awesome insights into the human mind and persuasion.
To download it, simply enter your email below:
Get the e-Book (it’s Free)
Yes, you will be subscribed to my blog updates (only once every two weeks), but you can unsubscribe instantly.
(I just want to get this guide to you securely, not hassle you via email!)
What You’ll Be Learning…
I want to make sure this guide is going to be something you’ll enjoy, so here are a few topics for a broad idea on what it covers:
- How the American Cancer Society increased donations by adding 5 simple words to their standard request.
- How waiters managed to increase tips by 23% without changing their service quality.
- Why people actually LOVE being labeled (strange, but true, this one is really interesting)
- Why bragging about having the “lowest prices in town!” can hurt your sales.
- The real reason why Miller’s slogan is “It’s Miller Time!”
I’ve taken time to write the guide in a way so that is doesn’t read like your typical academic research study.
That was honestly my favorite part about doing the guide: you can now learn the insights revealed by these 10 psychology studies without slogging through those incredibly dry research papers (don’t get me wrong, they are fascinating, but they aren’t easy reading for those who aren’t interested in research papers).
Enjoy, and if you have a few comments, feel free to leave me some feedback.