Below is a collection of my best articles on creativity, productivity, habits, decision making, and more. Over the years this site has acted as a personal journal where I curate the most useful bits of information I’ve come across on doing better work. I hope these articles are useful to you, too.
There’s much more to come. The best way to stay up to date is to subscribe to the free newsletter, which broadcasts less than four times per month, and only with articles that are worth your time.
Interesting articles to start with
- The Science of Productivity
- This Is Your Brain on Porn, Junk Food, and the Internet
- Are You Cultivating Knowledge, or Just Consuming Information?
- 50 Must-Read Psychology Books
All articles in chronological order
- The Psychological Benefits of Writing
- How to Speed Up WordPress
- The Under-appreciated Benefits of Consistency
- Don’t Do Something You Might Regret
- How Music Affects Your Productivity
- What’s the Best Way to Change Your Habits?
- How to Build Habits and Make Them Stick
- How to Be Happy (15 Most Common Habits)
- How to Improve Your Creative Thinking
- Key Shopify Statistics for 2022 (Trends & Data)
- What is a Small Business? (Small Businesses Defined)
- How Many Small Businesses Are There in the US?
- Small Business Statistics Everyone Should Know
- What Percentage of Businesses Fail Each Year?
- How Many Businesses Are Started Every Year?