Below is a collection of my best articles on creativity, productivity, habits, decision making, and more. Over the years this site has acted as a personal journal where I curate the most useful bits of information I’ve come across on doing better work. I hope these articles are useful to you, too.
There’s much more to come. The best way to stay up to date is to subscribe to the free newsletter, which broadcasts less than four times per month, and only with articles that are worth your time.
Interesting articles to start with
- The Science of Productivity
- This Is Your Brain on Porn, Junk Food, and the Internet
- Are You Cultivating Knowledge, or Just Consuming Information?
- 50 Must-Read Psychology Books
All articles in chronological order
On creative work and human behavior
- The Under-appreciated Benefits of Consistency
- Don’t Do Something You Might Regret
- Beethoven’s Surprisingly Simple Habit for Creative Breakthroughs
- How Music Affects Your Productivity
- The Psychological Benefits of Writing
- Don’t Let Critics Pick You Apart
- The Best Way to Change Your Habits? Control Your Environment
- How to Build Habits and Make Them Stick
- 15 Habits of the World’s Happiest People
- Proven Ways to Be More Creative