It’d be great to talk. ????
Our response time is slow over the weekends but with that caveat, send away. We’ve included a short outline of request types and the best medium to contact us below:
I. Quick hello
II. Specific request
Whether you’d like to talk writing, creativity, decision making, or anything else, you’re welcome to send our team a message. We’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
To avoid wasting any time, please do not contact us with:
- Requests to link to your website or article.
- Requests to be included in your expert round-up.
- Requests to feature your infographic.
- Requests to “pick my brain” outside of a simple question or two.
On the flip side, please do contact us with:
- Opportunities to be featured in your major media publication or podcast.
- If you’re a regular reader and have any questions for the site author — happy to help.
III. Mailing address
Want to send us a written note? Or a copy of your latest book for review? You’re more than welcome to. Below you’ll find the address to the site owner’s company P.O. Box. Please note that if you want to send something larger than a magazine or a book, you’ll need to contact the site owner beforehand.
P.O. Box 7017
Newark, DE 19711